DR7/Dx7/professional 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR7/Dx7/professional 7

I`m thinking about buying some Jackson 7 string. Can someone tell me the difference between DR7, Dx7 and Professional 7 string?

Re: DR7/Dx7/professional 7

Originally posted by warhead:
    I`m thinking about buying some Jackson 7 string. Can someone tell me the difference between DR7, Dx7 and Professional 7 string?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the professional is is the dr7 or the dr7t floyd or string thur models , I don't think they are made anymore and they had the satin chrome hardware on em good buy if you can find one , the dx7 is made in india or use to be and the headstock is bigger [witch looks very dumb] . always always try and find a made in Japan one or Usa guitars . the made in india stuff plays totally cheap and always have problems with the guitars . go Japan man you can find em cheap on ebay no problem ! best of luck to ya man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

The DX7 is an Indian built POS. The easiest way to tell if it's a DX7 is the serial number. Indian built guitars have an eight digit number, Japanese have seven digits. The Indian guitars also have a tendency to smell like Long John Silvers. No, I'm not kidding.

The DR7 is a Japanese built quality guitar.

There have not been any regular production USA seven strings.

Comment

Thanx for the reply guys!!
        There`s one on the German ebay. The owner says Professional Made In Japan. Looks good. I like the reversed headstock and fins. String through also sounds great.
        If it doesn`t go to high, it`s mine.

Comment

Working...
        X