Jackson Dinky Serial & Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dinky Serial & Value

Hi all - I am thinking about buying a Jackson Dinky as a backup to my main gig guitar.

The serial on this Jackson Dinky Professional is #504037. Here is a picture of the guitar:
    Jackson Dinky #504037

I'm assuming that this guitar is made in Japan since it's the Professional series. Would someone be willing to give their opinion on what this guitar is worth (translation = how much I should pay for it.)

Re: Jackson Dinky Serial & Value

wow! Nice DR3. You are correct - it is Japanese. I'm not sure how much it is worth though.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Telly! How's the purple Dinky Reverse I sold you a few months back? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      That DR3 should be pretty comparable. Value is hard to tell with the economy these days. I guess it's worth whatever you really want to pay for it, but I'd say probably between maybe $300- $400 or so.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Joe - I still have the purple Dinky Reverse but it's down tuned to D to accomodate our singer on a few songs. I still use my original Dinky Reverse (in standard tuning) as my primary guitar, but I'd like to get a backup guitar for live gigs (Knock on wood, none of my guitars have let me down during a live show!)

Comment

Cool. That guitar was great, I had it in E for awhile, then Eb, then D. I got rid of most of my Floyded guitars and only have one left now.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I would say a DR3 in mint condition would be worth abour 350-400. They sold for about 629.99 new so that would be about right.
            Great guitars those DR3's were.
            Gil

Comment

Working...
            X