Rhoads Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Pro

Hey guys, I got lucky today and found a Rhoads Pro for sale and scooped it up for $300.00. Its white,neck-thru, bound neck and headstock, shark-tooth inlays,Schaller tremolo and is mint condition with original case. The serial number is on the last fret(J200667). The only thing not original are the pickups. The guitar is rewired with 500k pots and has a Duncan Distortion in the Bridge and a Duncan Jazz in the neck. Also has a cool MOP inlayed Jackson logo in headstock. Seems like a really cool axe. What do you guys think of these? Bob [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Rhoads Pro

Awesome, now we need to see pics! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob:
      Hey guys, I got lucky today and found a Rhoads Pro for sale and scooped it up for $300.00. Its white,neck-thru, bound neck and headstock, shark-tooth inlays,Schaller tremolo and is mint condition with original case. The serial number is on the last fret(J200667). The only thing not original are the pickups. The guitar is rewired with 500k pots and has a Duncan Distortion in the Bridge and a Duncan Jazz in the neck. Also has a cool MOP inlayed Jackson logo in headstock. Seems like a really cool axe. What do you guys think of these? Bob [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that makes me sick man ! I wish I was you ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] congrads //Steve

Comment

1992 Pro model - identical to the USA model of the same year as far as build quality/playability - you definitely got a deal on it for $300 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks guys, as soon as I can get a hold of a digital camera, I will post some pics of it along with some of my other pieces. It definitely fits into a start of a collection especially along side my latest white Model 6. Bob [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I got one too, killer guitars for sure.

Comment

Congratulations dude!

Holy cow, what a nice deal... a Rhoads Pro with Duncans and case for $300! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Where did you find it?
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hey, I`ve got one of those and it`s awesome. I`ve recently learned from the guys here at JCF that it`s a japanese import while I thought it was a USA made axe [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                Anyway, you`re lucky man. 300 bucks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm jealous [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats man! i wish i were you. i´m looking for a rhoads pro for so long now, but they are too expensive here.

Comment

Thanks guys, I have it in the shop right now though. The action is not very good and when its lowered, there is some string buzzin' going on. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Also, I may not keep the pickups in there. It has a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Duncan Jazz in the neck. May go back to the Jackson pickups and a mid boost circuit that I have lying around. Not sure yet. Just want to get the action fixed. I know it could be a lot better. Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X