Mustaine KV Pro from Newc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustaine KV Pro from Newc.

I recieved it earlier today.Since it's a chilly 10 degrees here I left it alone for a couple of hours to adjust temp wise.The snakeskin cloth looks pretty good.The tips are a little rough(overlay?).the sound,it sounds like hell (that's a good thing [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !)!!I've wanted a Mustaine Signature model since the early '90's,and thanks to Newc I now have one!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Big thanks goes out to Matt!!

DAN

Re: Mustaine KV Pro from Newc.

Was that the one that he "converted" to a tuneomatic / stoptail ? Killer guitar for sure. Congrats !! /////.........damn I miss my KV Pro.

Comment

Yup, that was the one. I also included the original bridge just in case he wanted to "un-convert" it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The wingtips were difficult to cover without leaving a big clump, and since they usually get dinged up anyway, I just left a bit of "cushion" at the end.

Thanks, Dan [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Would like to see pics. Full frontal & back.
        Don't need the super closeups (already seen 'em!)
        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X