Pics of my DK2S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my DK2S

Hy, this is my new axe, hope you like it. I know i do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Pics of my DK2S

That looks nice!

Congrats on that one, these are great axes, especially for the money. I really like that color... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

It's was brend new, but was in shop for like 3-4 years ( two years in germany, munich). it is suposed to be pre-fender.

I like it a lot, great colours and all. Plays fantastic.

Comment

Very sweet... Love the color. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        -Rick

Comment

Congrats. I never really liked trans finishes but I really like that one. Nice.

-Sol

Comment

Thenk you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

where did you get it? how much inc.case?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I got it in Slovenia, case was not includet. Guitar was aprox 440€.

Comment

Wow, that color is awsome!! You got a really nice one for sure. Since it is 3-4 years old, it probably has the thin neck profile also as the newer ones have a little thicker neck. Congrats-Jack.

Comment

Absolutely Awesome....

Comment

I like that finish. How do you like the pickups and the trem?
                      Does anybody know where the DK2's are made now? Are they made in Japan?

Comment

I haven't try new Dk2, but i guess my have thiner neck, since it is older.

pickups are good, but i will replace them with SD ( sh-6 distortion) or EMG. I would try DiMarzio Super Distortion, but they are visualy ugly, why can't they make them all black? Why it have to be black and white ( dirty white that is) combo? It would make this guitar ugly.

Trem is ok for now, but i am not using it all thet much yet.

New dks have 10 in sreial numbers so are they made in India?

Comment

I believe all DK2s are made in Japan... only the lowest model Jacksons are made in India.

Comment

Working...
                          X