Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I canceled my DK6 order.

My local store has totally let me down.

After three months of waiting for my DK6 to arrive I got a message on my voice box yesterday: "hey, your Dinky 7-string finally has arrived!"

I was like "WTF!?!?"... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Today I went there to find out what happened with the order. Turned out they made a mistake with the numbers and ordered a DK7 instead.
    And there's still no DK6 available in Europe now.

So I cancelled the order.

Maybe I'll buy one from the 'bay, but right now I'm just sick of waiting.
    But first I'm gonna try that DK7 (they decided to keep it), to see how the quality is. Then I'll decide if I really want the 6-string version.

Now that's the second time in one year that I ordered a Jackson and got the wrong guitar. But last time it was an online store... I thought my local store would do better.

Yeah I'm mighty pissed. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Re: Today I canceled my DK6 order.

I am so sorry to hear that bro! I hope you can find a good deal somewhere.

Comment

There are always some on the german bay, even a little cheaper... it's just that I'm not too fond of online stores after all that stress with the Warrior last year. On the other hand, apparently it doesn't matter if I order online or from a local shop... mistakes happen. The only difference is that when ordering online they do have the stuff already in stock, so it doesn't take three months. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

I'll wait a little to calm down and make up my mind (and to test the DK7!).
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'll wait a little to calm down and make up my mind (and to test the DK7!).

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll like it.

Comment

Working...
        X