Refinishing an old body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinishing an old body

Do you now if you can send a body back to Jackson to have the entire body refinished ? If so what do you think it would cost ?

Re: Refinishing an old body

No, you can't. Find a good auto body joint. They can help.

Comment

As in Auto....motive ????

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Send it to our own Dr. Newcenstein. Better bang for the buck. He owns stock in Krylon. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

how do i get in touch with him ?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you guys are not even funny.

jackson probably would do a factory refin for your guitar but i have no clue what it would cost, and you certainly wouldn't get it soon. autobody shops certainly are a good way to go, though.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

My local auto body shop did a bengal finish on my Dinky Reverse that looks incredible...for $130!!!
                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Yeah whatever you do, don't send it to me (Dr Newcenstein) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's gonna be at least 7 or 8 more months before I can finsih the V I started painting last summer. I was hoping we'd have a few nice days in the Fall to finish it, but we went straight from oppressive heat to freeze warnings in like 1 day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

pretty rediculous around here.

chris

Comment

Working...
                    X