My new import!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new import!

O yeah! It's a Kevin Bond Signature Rhoads in black with bloodred bevels. This guitar is beyond my expectations. I took it out of the box and it sounded good unplugged; very loud. The set up was amazing. Very low action, almost no buzz and I noticed that the pickup was looking as if it was adjusted too. That Iommi pickup is huge by the way! It's wider that a normal humbucker so the pickup ring has been cut to fit the humbucker. Plugged in I couldn't believe my ears. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying that this is one of the best agressive metaltones is that I've heard. I'm a really happy man. This is truly a dreamguitar. Even for an import. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: My new import!

Ya I really want one, but I would get eletrical tape to cover up the pentagrams (not my thing) I just saw one go on ebay for 750 bucks or so.

Comment

Here are some pics. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah its really an awsome looking guitar, but the pentagrams ruin it for me. Not that Im religious, I think pentagrams are just as gay as a Jesus fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I read somewhere that the pentagrams on the KBR have nothing to do with any religious thing. Kevin just thinks they look cool. So do I. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet guitar, congrats!

-Sol

Comment

The Pentagram is just an image and no more offending than some of the custom blood and sculls I have seen...Havent seen too many Jackson with a crucifix on them,,

Comment

I like the KBR, pentagrams or not. Looks good, congrats. I'd still like to see one with no inlays though.

Comment

Congrats on the new guitar!

Good to hear it's that great. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

nice guitars. i used to have a dxmg myself - best neck i've ever played. to be honest, i'd favour that over any v-shaped guitar because of the neckjoin and balance issues. looks nice though.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love the guitar, inlays and all, either color bevels. I'll have one sooner or later. I must. That's the only current import I want to add to my stash.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The balance of the KBR is just perfect, I tell ya. I think this guitar is fantastic. I wasn't quite sure if the costs were justified but they are to me.

Comment

Man that hurts, thats like the perfect looking Rhoades.. This forum gives off too much Gas lol.

Comment

Nice KBR congrats. One is definatly on my wish list.
                            -Sol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Rhoades..

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

You suck
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X