Bond RR and COW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond RR and COW

Man I was impressed very high quality pieces.Both played and sounded incredible.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Re: Bond RR and COW

Good to know, my COW should be in soon.

Comment

My COW DK-6 should be in soon too. At least I hope so.

I ordered it 10 weeks ago and they said it would take 8-10 weeks to arrive. So I went to the store today just to ask when it might arrive... they'll call the distributor on Monday to find out.

The Bond RR with headstock damage that was supposed to come to the outlet store months ago also still hasn't arrived.

In other words: I haven't seen or touched any of these yet. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I'm still waiting for my KBR to arrive. I really really want it to arrive FAST!

Comment

They are the best import here with the SLSMG. Played them both. The red Bond RR is VERY Impressive. They also had a Camo Dk-7 and it didnt look that bad I must tell you. GAS!

Comment

I was looking into getting the Bond Rhoads with the green Bevels ...thank God the dealer was out of stock LOL ...I needed the money elsewhere and my wife woulda killed me.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Went back and looked them over again today.The KBR is just stunning to look at.The quality of the inlay work and the paint are incredible.The COW camo is a little to "pastel" for me but the workmanship is better than any of the other imports in the store.I will most likely get the KBR and just put it up and wait for a used COW to surface later.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Went back and looked them over again today.The KBR is just stunning to look at.The quality of the inlay work and the paint are incredible.The COW camo is a little to "pastel" for me but the workmanship is better than any of the other imports in the store.I will most likely get the KBR and just put it up and wait for a used COW to surface later.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not mine-I won't sell it but this one is a fair price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Christian-Ol...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

It's cool to see one pickup gtars being produced again without having to go custom shop.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Update

Today I was told that my COW DK-6 should arrive at the end of November or beginning of December. Right now it should be on a ship somewhere. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Update

My KBR has arrived at the shop! It should only take about 2 days to get it here; from Germany to the Netherlands.

Comment

Post pics when it arrives.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          My KBR has arrived at the shop! It should only take about 2 days to get it here; from Germany to the Netherlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you order it? Was it in stock at the Fender storage plant when you ordered it???

Because if not, then your KBR must have arrived with the same shipment as my COW and that could mean my COW will arrive soon, too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Damn, I just can't wait anymore!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X