JS35KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS35KV

Has anyone seen one of these?It's the JS30 with a Floyd.... Any insights to the quality/playability? Been dying for a KV for quite some time,but with 5 kids,this seems to be the bsrt option....

Any input greatly appreciated....

Steve
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Re: JS35KV

It's the low end King V, made in India, wood is cedro, hardware is cheapjack. I advise the KVX10 if you don't need a Floyd.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what I was afraid of..>Thanx...Can tell everyone I heard it on the X!!!
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yeah, when the JS shape series came out, I was really excited, but now that I have seen some of these in person I definitely notice the nasty hardware. My bud just got a JS30RR and he thinks it's the bomb, but it won't stay in tune. Maybe he just needs new strings....

Comment

Yeah,the ones I tried to play at GC had strings that felt like they were made of recycled razor blades...They were the worst strings I ever felt in my life...So bad that you couldn't play one long enough to make any judgement as to insturment quality...

Comment

Actually he picked his up at the GC at which I used to work! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the JS30DK has the same JT580LP trem as the other imports, which I've never had a problem with. Or is it another case of Jackson using the same part number for two similar but non-identical parts?
              sigpic

Comment

i have always stuck with the philosophy that buying entry level guitars is a false economy. don't get me wrong, i admire jackson imports for their build, balance and tonal qualities. but being an ex js-1 owner, i have little enthusiasm for fulcrum point-2 trems, dot inlays and chrome hardware, and this range all use generic pickups. there's no way i'd settle for a js30wr instead of my wrmg.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The JS30 guitars I have played are pretty good. I would like to see the JS35 series in the USA. Upagrade pickups & electronics you've got a damn good axe for little bucks.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                  X