Value on a dave mustaine pro....with EMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value on a dave mustaine pro....with EMG's

what do i have to expect to pay for this..
    neck thru
    emg...81..85
    kahler trem...

???

Re: Value on a dave mustaine pro....with EMG\'s

Kahler TREM or NON-TREM? The Mustaine Sigs had a non-trem Kahler bridge, as far as I am aware (3310) but there may have been some with actual trem units on them (can't say for sure as I have not seen every one of them ever made).
    My guess is they all had the 3310 non-trem.

But anyway, I'd guess around $600 and up depending on the condition of the body, frets, and headstock (no breaks, no excessive tip wear, etc).

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh.............ok
      this guy wants $750.00
      so.......
      i offer $600.00

thanx...it may be non trem.....dunno

Comment

it's non trem [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ September 20, 2003, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: kremit ]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          Kahler TREM or NON-TREM? The Mustaine Sigs had a non-trem Kahler bridge, as far as I am aware (3310) but there may have been some with actual trem units on them (can't say for sure as I have not seen every one of them ever made).
          My guess is they all had the 3310 non-trem.

But anyway, I'd guess around $600 and up depending on the condition of the body, frets, and headstock (no breaks, no excessive tip wear, etc).

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">didn't those old japan neckthroughs have the kahler trems on em ? or were they fixed ? //Steve

Comment

Most that I have seen had the 3310 (non trem), but I remember seeing a trem version listed as well.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the really early KV Pro's were trem / non-trem. I have only heard this - never seen it for myself.

Comment

Working...
              X