Import Jacksons in action :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Jacksons in action :)

I'm bored out of my mind. Some pics from backstage and our latest gigs, with WRMG, DK2 and KE3 in action. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Many, many more to find here:
    http://www.neckbreaker.de/modules.ph...lbum=25&page=2
    Well, we're Ravage so you'll want to look at those pics. Or not. Whatever. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Import Jacksons in action

Cool pics man... lots of hair in action. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cheers! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Would that be a Dunlop Ultex pick in the second picture? I've been experimenting with picks lately and have tried those.

Comment

Nope, regular yellow tortex.

Comment

Cool shots, Baum!

Wait, you have 3 guitarists? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, the short haired guy is actually my predecessor in the band. See how I humiliated him that he became my roadie. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            He was just hanging with us in the backstage area, first time he saw the band live with the new lineup.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              See how I humiliated him that he became my roadie. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Har har har [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you are TOTALY like i pictured you man

i'm realy REALY happy for you that the band is taking off and that you're out playin again.

i also realy, REALY envy you for your green monster [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] damn, you got lucky with that one hehe. nice pics too
                still using the 5150II i see. and i like your shirt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

keep it up dude ( got yahoo messenger? dun have ICQ anymore)
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I'm a hairy mess with a guitar, basically... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I love that Warrior. Really my favorite guitar, I'm going to put some DiMarzios in that one as well.. X2N bridge, PAF Pro neck, I grew a little tired of the EMGs lately. Too cold and dead sounding, I'm in for something different I guess. The 5150II is awesome... I love it... now I just need an Engl Powerball and run those two in stereo. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  What's your ID in yahoo messenger? I may be able to use it, once I figure that crap out anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'm a hairy mess with a guitar, basically... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    exactly what i had in mind [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    [ QUOTE ]

I love that Warrior. Really my favorite guitar, I'm going to put some DiMarzios in that one as well.. X2N bridge, PAF Pro neck, I grew a little tired of the EMGs lately. Too cold and dead sounding, I'm in for something different I guess. The 5150II is awesome... I love it... now I just need an Engl Powerball and run those two in stereo. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    did you say powerball .. where's that drooling graemlin? oh, here [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    [ QUOTE ]

What's your ID in yahoo messenger? I may be able to use it, once I figure that crap out anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    daves_ruins@yahoo.....
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Nope, regular yellow tortex.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're the best! Great pics (and picks)! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool Pics [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jacksons in Actions [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look after that WRMG. i could only get one in trans black. if i had discovered jackson guitars before they started chopping the finishes list, i'd have one in trans green right now too.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool as hell Cristoph!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look after that WRMG. i could only get one in trans black. if i had discovered jackson guitars before they started chopping the finishes list, i'd have one in trans green right now too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was rather lucky to get that one. Some dude mailed me yesterday if I "coincidentally" wanted to part with it... wtf.. some people [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Clearance sale on Easton Guitars (oh no, I said the evil word [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), and not too long before all the trans finishes were gone. A keeper not only because of the visuals, it also plays great and sounds okay - no tone monster, but it does the job very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X