Jackson Stars Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars Guitars

Has anyone seen these guitars www.jacksonstars.com you can get a thru neck ebony fretboard with SD's and original Floyd Rose for less than a USA model only in Japan though. Check it out it is cool, you can get EMG's in a soloist too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Oh Shit and 24 fret RR's too. I want one now.
    This space for rent

Re: Jackson Stars Guitars

If you look around the forum a bit (for example in the Import section) you will easily find some threads about these. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now I'm waiting for Ron to post this "Old news is so exciting" pic... it's a classic! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Damnit. I don't ever go to the import section hardly. Are they good guitars b/c a 24 fret rhoads sound cool to me.
      This space for rent

Comment

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I like it alot, nice guitar
          This space for rent

Comment

Comment

I had a kickass 24 fret Rhoads, Metallic black, beautiful rosewood fretboard and a Floyd from another member on this board (I think my brain is on vacation, cause I can't remember who). It was a kickass guitar and I loved it, but don't have pics to show ya. Sold it a couple months ago

Comment

My KV should be coming in, in hopefully about a week. I'll take pictures then. Think Dave Mustaine....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you're the one who picked up that 7 from Pro Fusion! It shreds like a motherfucker doesn't it?

By the way, here's my Stars:

Except that pic was taken a year ago.. still looks sweet but the fretboard is quite dirty these days.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ah, so you're the one who picked up that 7 from Pro Fusion! It shreds like a motherfucker doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Filtered through Wayniac, but yeah, I wound up with it. The action was so damn low, I had to raise the bass side to keep the low B from bouncing off the frets when i dig in. It plays every bit as good as my '87 USA Soloist.

[ QUOTE ]
                    By the way, here's my Stars

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm digging that maple fretboard.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Filtered through Wayniac, but yeah, I wound up with it. The action was so damn low, I had to raise the bass side to keep the low B from bouncing off the frets when i dig in. It plays every bit as good as my '87 USA Soloist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm to blame for the overly low action on that Stars. I'm such a wuss with my soft picking and all. My theory--if the strings aren't buzzing, the action's not low enough! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Are they good guitars b/c a 24 fret rhoads sound cool to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're Jacksons.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'll wait to see how mine is when it comes, but I'm already thinking about a custom RR [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

they fookin rawk
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

If I can rack up the money I just might get another.

Comment

Working...
                              X