Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were the Jackson Professionals in the 90's good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Were the Jackson Professionals in the 90\'s goo

[ QUOTE ]
    The body is a Dinky EX and the neck is a Dinky Reverse. Unless you're looking for parts, I'd steer clear of this one. The neck and body are incompatable, the neck on the Dinky EX was 22 frets whereas the Dinky Reverse is 24. This guitar will never intonate correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pup spacing and bridge placement look right for a 24 fret neck on the guitar pictured above. Here's a link to a Dinky EX. Compare the distance between the pups and how far back the trem is on the body compared to the one above. Could the guitar in question above, possibly be a Fusion EX body with a hum in the neck?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-JACKSON-Dinky-E...1QQcmdZViewItem
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Newc, guru of "mix n' match"... Am I understanding this right, You cannot put a 24 3/4" scale neck on a 25 1/2" body, even though it is 24 frets? ie. 90's Fusion Pro on a recent Dinky body (after 2000). I know the holes are a different size or at least they look it. I figured I would ask you because I'm sure that...you have tried it before?

Comment

Newc and I can do anything at Newc-N-Ghoul guitar works, NNG limited. We offer flexible pricing/payments and crack dealers get in our financing "on the front" plan.

You'de have to move the neck or the bridge to make a 24.5 scale work on a 25.5 scale body.
        This can be done. And completed with our Krylon Mystique color changing finish.

-Newc's secretary

Comment

Thank you Mr. secretary. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's exactly what I thought. Thanks for confirming that Gwarghoul.
          I'll spread the word about NNG Limited's policy regarding crack dealers. Wow, what customer service. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          And you even use Krylon instead of that Rust-o-leum crap...I'm sold. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now now, Rust-O-Leum has its purpose!
            That company makes some bad ass stuff for the automotive paint and industrial paint industries.
            But since we're speaking spray paint...

Every have a rusty black floyd? Well, with the help of Rust-O-Leum rust converter, Newc-N-Ghoul Guitar Works (NNG Limited) can fix that, and if you supply a fix, we can apply our rush service and have it done in 10 days. (one day of prep, and primer, 48 hours of dring, 1 day of paint, 72 hours of drying, 1 day of clear coating, 72 hours of drying and one last day of huffing the finish).

I'll have to ask Mr.Newc the pricing on that service, again I want to remind you of our "On the Front" Crack/Cocaine/Meth dealer-preffered customer financing/payment plan.

-Newc's secretary

Comment

Working...
            X