Pics of my WRXT chrome rings and skull knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my WRXT chrome rings and skull knobs

What are you guys all running on 5.5k modem? Upgrade u cheapos they didn't take any time for me to download. By the way it looks awesome!

Comment

Joe, it's time to retire that 13" monitor. I didn't see the original pics, but if Dave reduced them by 25%, then they weren't that big to start with. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW Looks cool, Steve. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

They're smaller now and load much quicker. BTW, I've got a 17", baby! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sure, brag about it all you like. But it's how you use it, not how big it is. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            They're smaller now and load much quicker. BTW, I've got a 17", baby! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
              sure, brag about it all you like. But it's how you use it, not how big it is. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

thanks guys ! shes a sweety forsure , but I can't get a bloody good pic of those chrome rings due to the flash and if I turn it off they look blk , but it makes a huge difference with all chrome hardware [looks] , don't have the money but I haven't made up my mind on the pick ups yet for my wrxt or my ke3r, those DD invaders sound hot but not as hot as the real deal and I like that cause the real invader is way to much , you got to have 2 hush pedals to play it live with real invaders [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I might go with a emg 81 set in the future but I am not a huge fan of active pick ups but the 81's sound real nice , but my next axe is gonna be all blk hardware [and emg hz h4's] for something different cause I've had nothing but chrome/satin chrome hardware guitars for the last 3 / 4 years [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and then I won't have to change anything but the pick ups on her [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:

I have a 21 " [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ooh, I am jealous. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've had my brain wetwired so I don't NEED a monitor - I just plug a FireWire into my forehead and the internet appears in my mind's eye

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet geetar! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

interesting idea, but I'd be worried about power surges [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                          I've had my brain wetwired so I don't NEED a monitor - I just plug a FireWire into my forehead and the internet appears in my mind's eye

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                          [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet geetar! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                          X