How come no Kelly Stars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come no Kelly Stars.

Every once in a while I see a Kelly Star for sale. but I never hear anyone talk about them.

I think they look pretty cool and I'm thinking of grabbing one.

Any opinions?

Re: How come no Kelly Stars.

I was wondering the same thing the other day, Why not any USA Models? They look brutal!!!

They should be added to the USA line

Comment

I don't think they did all that well in the import line and were dropped pretty quick.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I also think the Kelly Star should be added to the Jackson USA production line, but it probably won't happen. They are awesome looking, IMO...

Comment

I would hope that they take another stab at the Kelly Star. We've already seen an increase of visibility of Jacksons in the press, maybe this surge of promotion would help it.

[ July 09, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
            Every once in a while I see a Kelly Star for sale. but I never hear anyone talk about them.

Any opinions?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah a Japan made one would be cool I never got around to buying one of those //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:

Any opinions?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah a Japan made one would be cool I never got around to buying one of those //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">just testing something [my http] sorry for the blank post

Comment

there we go and even a gay avatar image //Steve

Comment

Check out the ones on the Jackson Stars website.....those would definately make for a good USA line!!!!
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

yeah dude one of those kelly stars neckthru would be ****ing awesome man !!! //Steve

Comment

that rr bass is a little weird though //Steve

Comment

and those neck thru japan wr's are rad as well really like the blood drip with the red Jackson logo ! to die for !!! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X