Look what I found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look what I found!

To quote Mr White from another thread: "That would be telling" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here it is:

I've emailed them twice about it and got no reply. I also emailed the guy who helped me get my NASL-160 and haven't heard from him either [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I LOVE that Rhoads!....gorgeous guitar...here's another 24 fretter from that site,but not quite as nice,about $800 or so :

Comment

And another,I love the finish on this soloist,they want like $400 !!! for this one :

Comment

If you email Ishibashi, expect to WAIT for the response. They get tons of email every day, and do you really think they answer all customer questions first? NOPE! They take care of the orders first.

So be PATIENT [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't worry Newc, I'm not interested in that Rhoads (anymore)..no binding, could even be a bolt-on from the look of the back of the headstock and that trem ain't a schaller, looks like a JT580 baseplate on there. And the quilt top reminds me of the gravure tops of 97..

What's the price diff between that and the blue one with lightning? It has full binding and what looks like a schaller floyd.

Comment

What exactly was the Stars line? i've never heard of it. i had heard that jacksons in japan all said "grover jackson" on the headstock but i'm kind of curious on the specs on some of these Stars. they look pretty sweet and well within this dudes price range

Comment

The JacksonStars line is (I think) similar to the current Jackson USA and Import lines (from USA Select to the X/MG/Pro series), and the GroverJackson line is now like the Charvel Model series was for us, though for a while the Grover line was the only "Japanese-only" line. From what I can tell, the 'Stars line is fairly new (2000/2001?)

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X