Look what I found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found!

It's a "Jackson Stars". I found it used for about 400$ on a japanese site. Are those inlays MOP? They sure look like it! An it has a bound fingerboard. It also looks like real Duncans [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] .

That's it! As soon as I got the cash, I'll buy it [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: I forgot the pic. 15 years old and already going senile.

[ July 04, 2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Re: Look what I found!

Also, here's the Floyded Model.

And the description: "Through neck * 24 F * Don can PU x they are the encounter specifications of 2 * shear Ra tremolo equipment!"

If you wonder why the description is so badly written, it's because the page is japanese, and when you choose to see it in english, it runs the ENTIRE site through altavista's BABELFISH.

Comment

You better buy one of those.. they are kiiler.. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I'm giving you "X" amount of days, then I'll be ALL over em. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The inlays look like MOTO/pearloid, not real MOP. Other than that, it looks really nice. I'm a big fan of neck binding.
        sigpic

Comment

Pearloid schmerloid! Who gives a damn [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . And 2loud2old, I got the dibs on the string-thru Kelly! So don't you dare buy that one [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

My JacksonStars NASL has MOP inlays, and depending on the series it's in (JS, SB, etc) it could be MOTO. If it looks like pearl, it's pearl.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

By the way, if that string-thru is from the JSB series (Japan SuperBoltOn), it's a bolt-on. That could just be a misprint on their site, though.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Excrement Exchange has a Japanese Jackson Stars Soloist for sale on eBay. They keep claiming it's USA made and part of a limited series....... morons!

Comment

Yeah I saw that - funny, but man, those guys are stoopit [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

doesnt anybody else know any good japanese online stores to buy used guitars from ?

Comment

Ishibashi, the site where those to Kellys are from.

www.ishibashi-music.com

Comment

I'm trying to get the quilted 24 fret Rhoads with reverse headstock and gold Schaller [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Ishibashi, the site where those to Kellys are from.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          You're welcome Ron
                          Gil

Comment

JSB means tunamatic and string through body.
                            i.e. simply fixed bridge.
                            The only difference between thoose guitars is bridges.
                            Pickups is real Duncans (TB and SH).
                            Floyd on JS is Schaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                              I'm trying to get the quilted 24 fret Rhoads with reverse headstock and gold Schaller [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is there a pic of something of this Newc? I can't find it on their site...

Comment

Working...
                              X