bevels on wrmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bevels on wrmg

the bevels seem much smaller than the artist's impression images of the wrxt - they're huge, but the wrxt i saw practically had none. i saw a custom wr1 used by an 80/90's band nocturnus. i didn't like the colour but the bevels were nice and large. the question is, if you go for a custom, how are you to know what body to ask for?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: bevels on wrmg

The USA Warrior has only one bevel size, but I haven't really noticed a difference between the various models.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The wrxt's that were made in India were slightly smaller , the bodies they produced were a bit off the normal scale.

Ok Joel we need your 2 cents here also [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I didn't notice any difference in the bevels on the WRMG I had and the old USA and Pro models that Ken (WarriorX7) had.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X