X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• then there was two

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: then there was two

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood damn. i need to move to ireland. please take some more pics of your backyard (with guitars of course [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd never leave the house!
      E = Fb

Comment

Very nice guitars and a killer view! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

wow...very nice
          Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood damn. i need to move to ireland. please take some more pics of your backyard (with guitars of course [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, this is one of the best pictures I've ever seen [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Looks like a picture out of a fairytale...
              "And then the two lived happilly ever after..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What models are those btw, SL Pros or Dinky Pros?

Awesome pic!
              I should do one like that with my Charvels. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like SLpros to me.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Looks like SLpros to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    yea the white one is a dinky pro the blue one is sl pro

Comment

Nice guitars and nice backyard ! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

for the type of single coil slots seen on these two guitars... if you were to replace the pickups with aftermarket single coils... would they fit? Or would they only accomodate single coil pickups from EMG? Since most aftermarket single coils (except EMGs) seem to have that little triangular "tab" attached to them, and so wouldn't fit onto guitars like these two.

I ask 'cause I have a guitar with this kind of single coil pickup route, and I want to change out the stock pickups.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        if you were to replace the pickups with aftermarket single coils... would they fit? Or would they only accomodate single coil pickups from EMG? Since most aftermarket single coils (except EMGs) seem to have that little triangular "tab" attached to them, and so wouldn't fit onto guitars like these two.

I ask 'cause I have a guitar with this kind of single coil pickup route, and I want to change out the stock pickups.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I believe you can custom order both Duncans and DiMarzios without the "lip" on the pickups. I'd say contact any one of them for details and pricing.

Comment

I'll do that, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't hink you have to custom order them that way. I believe they offer both styles.
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Mmmh, this looks like a cool place to smoke and...fly away.

Comment

Working...
                              X