7 string imports with floyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 string imports with floyds

do any of these exist with shark inlays and reverse headstocks? no i don't want a custom guitar to which my bank balance will give the middle finger.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: 7 string imports with floyds

Yep, there was the DR7, some of them pop up on here and ebay now and then
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

just seen one on a google image search - very nice!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

All of the "first run" of import 7s (DR7, DR7T, RR7, KE7, DX7) have reverse headstocks with sharks and no binding.

However, avoid the DX7. I paid $200 for a brand new one, and I was robbed blind. They're crap.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Never knew the DR7 had a Floyd... Id like to get my hands on one of them, my RR7R is fixed.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Not all of the DR7s had Floyds, but there was a model of DR7 that did. They do come up on eBay, but not as often as the fixed-bridge versions.

Comment

Yeah, the DR7 has the Floyd knock-off, and the DR7T is the string-thru - I think. I know when they first came out the Floyd was all that was available...
              Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, the DR7 has the Floyd knock-off, and the DR7T is the string-thru - I think. I know when they first came out the Floyd was all that was available...

[/ QUOTE ] Then I have a Dr7T. I think [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Actually that was one of the models where the "T" designated "Tremolo" instead of "Tunamatic", so the Floyded DR7 was the DR7T.

Or so I've been informed when I had one around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

RobRR putting a Floyd on your RR7 won't be that hard trust me I did it myself , & it's great don't get much use with the floyd & the low b but who cares [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Actually that was one of the models where the "T" designated "Tremolo" instead of "Tunamatic", so the Floyded DR7 was the DR7T.

Or so I've been informed when I had one around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, see my post below for a pic.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=0#547124
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

i'd love to have one in trans-blue. the hunt begins...
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Heres one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-DR7-7-String...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

The tuning wouldn't be much stable with the floyd version,I think.String thorugh is better than using a low priced tremolo.
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

shame i can't get this in the uk. import tax... very nice guitar though
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X