My new Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new Jackson

Really cant go wrong w/ Duncan Custom or Distortion, I kind like the Dimebucker.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Nice axe Stardust. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The Japanese Skulls paintjob is great, it looks almost identical to the US version from a distance! I'm about to pick myself up a DK2 next week and I cant wait. Good to see some more fellow aussies in here too, whereabouts are ya?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        whereabouts are ya

[/ QUOTE ]

Up in brisbane.

Ken

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          you should think about the SH-13 Dimebucker as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Yeah its a hard choice, i was on the duncan site for ages last night listening to the sounds of the different pickups there.
          But i tend to think that the sounds on the site wont replicate the exact sound i will get from my DK-2.
          As said before i will get the distortion in the next week and see what it sounds like and if i dont like it then i will just put it in the back of the rg470 and rethink again as to what to put in the back of the jackson.

Ken

Comment

I have one of these axes and I really like the stock pickups. Give it a chance before you go hacking it up. At the least get a very good idea in your head about what is really wrong with the pickup after playing it for a while, and decide which new pickup would solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X