changing pickups on wrmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing pickups on wrmg

apart from the turbocharger, my wrmg sounds only slightly different from my dxmg. if i wanna change the pickups to seymour duncans in the wrmg, how does this affect the wiring? would there be any problems with impedance or voltage or even with the turbocharger itself?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: changing pickups on wrmg

The HZs are passive pickups, so other than the possibility of different wire colors, switching to Duncans shouldn't be an issue. The TurboCharger will work the same with any kind of pickups...well, passive anyway.
    sigpic

Comment

ditto...
      The new humbuckers should wire up the same as the HZs.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

its ok now, i've swapped my dxmg for a boss gt-8. i eventually discovered that the wrmg has more sustain than the dxmg and i've edited my boss gt-6 and gt-8 fx processors. thanks anyway.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
        X