Rr3 or Rx10d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr3 or Rx10d?

I've never played an "x" series Jackson so I don't know Rx10d's too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Someone here is selling both, the rr3 is 50$ more expensive (or should it be just expensive??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) , Rx10d has duncan live wire set on it. And one of my friends asked me which one to buy. I said I'd prefer Rx10d for that price, it sounded cheap to me, what do you think?

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Re: Rr3 or Rx10d?

Not sure how I missed this thread..sorry. I have a RX10D and a RR3, they are both quality instruments. I prefer the RX10D because of 1 volume/no tone knob, and no pickguard. They both have Duncan Designed pups..not bad ones, but you may look at replacing them...
    make sure the RX10D wasn't made in India...mine was, and it's a good one, but it's real hit and miss with quality out of India.

Comment

Thanks a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

I saw a Jackson at a local shop with "crafted in India" on the back of the neck... how long have they been made there?

Comment

I also asked this sometime ago, in 2001 all of the imports except one of the Pc's were made in india. But there are still some guitar which are made there. This is what I learned from here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Not completely true.

The "Pro" series.. DK2, KE3, RR3, ect. were and are still made in Japan.

Currently the only guitars NOT made in Japan are the USA Select (America), and the JS series (India)

Comment

I think the rr3 is a better series guitar.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
              X