Newest stable member (what is it??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest stable member (what is it??)

Ok, GC had a price on this I couldn't refuse ($199.99). But, I'm not sure what it is. i just know any Jackson at this price is worth it. The neck and headstock are bound (not sure if you can see it in the pics). It plays great, sounds awesome. Made in Japan, serial # 9711691

Sorry for the crappy pics, me and the camera are not getting along and I figure I'm lucky to get these.

Re: Newest stable member (what is it??)

Looks Like a DK2 to me.That is a smokin deal for $199.00.Congrats on the score [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

from my miminal knowledge, thats a dk2 and I think they usually go for around 400 bucks with that graphic? Could be wrong, but nonetheless, a jackson for 199 is smoking.

Comment

Dude. Those went for well over 400 bucks with that graphic. Shit didn't non-graphic DK2s go for 400? I think the BOF DK2s went for more like 600 or so new...
        That is a SCORE AND THREE QUARTERS, my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

a DK2 Blue Ghost Flame to be exact, the one highest priced in the DK2 import line actually (check the Jackson pricelist).. and killer deal!

got one also.. but paid way more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]Killer Deal, indeed!!! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Smokin deal bro!! My favorite DK2. Please let me know if you don`t like it and want to turn it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="aqua">EXCELLENT score, sis!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] now get that string lock block to the right in the right position (parallel with the strings) and you'll be good to go!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

still has the plastic on the truss cover and everything. nice.

Comment

very smokin deal ! easily about 1/2 price of the going rate for that axe. It's usually in the $400-600 range. Aces !

Comment

Outstanding score, Jeri!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I think this graphic and the pile o' skulls are the top 2 most expensive DK2's. Great guitar for the money.
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        a DK2 Blue Ghost Flame to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]
                        actually .. its the Blue Orange Flames graphic... i dont like that one. i like the HRF one better

niiice score though =)
                        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Congates, I would of had a hard leaving that behind at that price too. hehe
                          Just one more guitar!

Comment

That's definitely a nice score, good job for the price!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              a DK2 Blue Ghost Flame to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]
                              actually .. its the Blue Orange Flames graphic... i dont like that one. i like the HRF one better

niiice score though =)

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Both graphics are cool, but I prefer BOF. I like how the graphic gets "hotter" as it moves up the body to the super-heated horns. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X