I cant believe Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I cant believe Jackson

I know, I am in for 1 or 2 if it is the right combo of maple-body and headstock, and hopefully black sharkies!! Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Maybe we can convince Jackson to introduce a new Student series Soloist, Dinky, and Rhoads with Maple boards and make them available in a few solid colors only to cut down on cost. It would be a perfect opportunity for a 24 fret Rhoads that there seems to be so much demand for. I bet they would sell like crazy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that!
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I bet production model maple boards will kill a few members dreams of another LE. If the rumors are totaly true and the Custom Shop Generator mock ups are even remotely close to things yet to come from Jackson................good ol J/C (not to be confused with you know who) will have one hell of a year in 06. If there is a DK2M or DXMGM I will own both! Period! Getting real close to "Can't Wait" mode.

Comment

maple fretboard with black sharkies would totally kick ass.

Hope they come out with (at least) a DK2 and a RR variant with this option.

Comment

I hope they have a 1 or 2 hum version of the DK2 also, as the middle pickups kinda bother me. Jack.

Comment

hmm, now i look at those pix , i'd rather have the body the same colour as the headstock but keep the maple neck and black shark inlays. would love to have the dk2s (sustaniac) in that colour format.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X