Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inazone "Signature" Dinky - Part 1 (Big Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inazone \"Signature\" Dinky - Part 1 (Big Pics)

That is cool, why didnt you choose to do a full body (or @ least full front Snakeskin graphic.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

i remember when the Arash guy called his CS jackson his "signature" axe and thereby summoned a major shitstorm. This does not seem to be the case here. That is pleasing

Great looking axe-body mate.

Comment

The inlays will actually be very simple. The guitar had white dots, so I replaced them with green abalone dots except for the octaves, which will be split block "fangs". The coiled snake idea was cool, but would have doubled the cost...which already surpassed what I paid for the guitar.

I went with this finish instead of full snakeskin because I think it looks more striking. I pictured how it would look onstage if I was wearing black clothes (how metal of me) and the snake pattern in contrast to the black.
        sigpic

Comment

cool bro... If you ever head down south to do some shows, look me up.. Hopefully you will hit it big and be touring the country soon...
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Cool, looking forward to Part 2.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
            X