X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Finally Here! DKMG

Well guys I finally have her!

She looks and plays awesome.
    I want to thank Rob and the staff at Guitar Asylum!!
    They ROCK [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Also she will now rest in a Universal Flight Case

Shes gonna have a great life!!!!! WHAOOOOOOOOOO! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Its Finally Here! DKMG

It's gorgeous, and I think the trans black finish goes well with the rosewood fretboard. It's the first trans black guitar that I like [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

nice axe. i'm also getting a trans-black jackson - the wrmg, in about a week or so
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks a lot guys....she really is awesome. It took me long enough to finally get a Jackson, but I'm now a true blue Jackson member.
          Also I paid over $1,000 for my USA Fender Strat.
          This guitars workmanship and overall mojo passes the Fender, and was 100s less [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to the best made import guitars

Comment

<font color="aqua">very VERY nice looking.........congrats on a beauty- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice! That's one of the best trans black finishes I've seen. Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Guys, Thanks again.........the finish is what really made up my mind.
                It really is even nicer up close. I knew it was gonna play and sound great.but the way its looks....
                and its a Import. I really don't see how you can get a better finish

Comment

These are cool looking guitars, it is now time for Jackson to offer these and some other models with Regular Headstocks, it makes sence I would think? Jack.

Comment

hey thats a tyyyyteee DKMG!!! welcome to the group! i personally love my DKMG as well...i think theyre highly under estimated guitars. anyway, how come i never got that think jackson booklet!?! wtf! lol....congrats again.

Comment

Congrats, glad you finally got it! Welcome to the club! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And yes, they are VERY underestimated IMHO. Granted I paid about 1/3 what they cost new, but had I known how great it was, Id surley pay full price!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hey Giys thanks soooooooooooo much She really is sweet!
                        And really this guitars workmanship and the way it plays and sounds is just amazing.
                        It really should cost more and really is a sin about being under rated.
                        All I can say is Jackson Imports stand up to the USA models, and I have played both.

Comment

Working...
                        X