DXMGT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXMGT???

Ive recently been searching for a guitar. ive read most reviwes and found out that de DXMGT fits my criteria and has extreamly good ratings.
    The problem is that i can't find it anywere, im starting to doubt its existance. can any one help me?
    Or even better sell one to me?

Re: DXMGT???

There is no DXMGT. You are getting confused between the DXMG and the DKMGT. Both are great guitars, but the DXmG has a licensewd Floyd trem and the DKMGT has a tuneomatic bridge with the strings through the body.

Comment

Actually there is a DXMGT. It is/was a Guitar Center model, so check with them for availability. Pretty nice looking guitar. They have the SLS headstock instead of the DXMG reverse Pointy headstock. A member here had one, but parted it out. Pretty sure Newc got the neck.
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Exactly. There should be a few threads about them in this section, try the search function. I'm too lazy to search for them myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Here's one thread I found. Whew, I'm tired! It was waaaaaay back there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There are others, but I'll leave them up to you. Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...age=16&fpart=1
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I wanted a DXMG for a while but instead bought a Charvel Fusion off a fellow JCF'er.

Comment

thanks for all your ansews ill be checking for more info on it.

Comment

Working...
              X