Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: out with bc rich, in with jackson

[ QUOTE ]
    It's puzzling that when cheap brands like OLP and Agile can put out good-quality budget guitars, an established company like BC Rich struggles to do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Even more so because of the fact that OLP and BC Rich are owned by the same company(HHI). Both are shit in my opinion.

Comment

my jackson dxmg and wrmg have better low end and neck balance than any of the korean bc riches i previously owned. i don't believe bcr's uk distributor gives a shit about what condition the guitar arrives in at the retailer or customer either.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I keep hearing bad stories and reviews about newer B.C.Riches. I would like to know how old of a B.C.Rich would I have to find to get a decent one.

[/ QUOTE ]
        In my opinion, at least before early 90's. I just got an NJ warlock with a real early serial number that I'm restoring for a friend and the thing is almost as heavy and solid as
        my LP standard.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          82-86 were the best IMO. But anything from 80-95 is killer. I'd even say up to 01, but alot of people would disagree with me, and those people have more experience than I, so I bow to their experience on that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the seventies [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Thanks for the replies! In my area this isn't any B.C. Rich dealers so it is next to impossible to find B.C. Riches to even try. I remember playing 1 or 2 about 90 or 91, one was a Warlock. At the time I hated them because of the frets, they felt like railroad tracks to me. I would like to try another one to see if my taste have changed. Could anybody give me any information on the fret sizes?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the seventies

[/ QUOTE ]
              I was born in 78 so naturally anything before that date is of no concern to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the BC Rich Forums....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the seventies

[/ QUOTE ]
                  I was born in 78 so naturally anything before that date is of no concern to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My '75 Seagull has some of the best mojo of any guitar I've played. I think that might be due to Neal Moser re-furbing it though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Welcome to Jackson land! I wouldn't mind checking out one of those 7 string Mockingbirds with the little portholes in them though, those look mighty. Plus, they go to 25. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                    X