Best import you ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best import you ever played?

I've played an '03 SL3 that sounded great. However, I could see my self grinding that single-hot rail down to a nub with pick wear.

I have an '02 SL4 that sounds as thick as my USA SL2H for 1/4 of the price. I think the 22/24 fret issue is merely preference.

Comment

my KE-3 is pretty damn sweet

Comment

my ke3r trans blue , no other guitar I have had even comes close , my fave so far !!! and Dave has my old fusion pro [bolt on] and that thing has a neck that puts any other guitar to shame even any other fusion pro ? and check this out dave sanded it down even more lol and oiled it it's almost 20 years old or 15 or something it's been through hell and back when I had it , it's never warped !!! that import will out live us all ! lol !!!!!! //Steve

Comment

besides my old ps-3 (which I still regret that I ever sold it..) I am definetly going to vote for my current axe, a trans blue KE-3 (sold my last Ibeenhad because it was way inferior towards the KE-3 imho) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My '02 DK2 outplays most guitars I've had the pleasure to play as of now. I couldn't get my hands on any old Jacksons for comparison, they're quite rare over here in Europe... anyway, I'd take my Dinky over any BC Rich or LTD import.

Comment

older : my 650xl
              newer : 2001 DXMG

love them both. actually, those are the 2 guitars i have with me @ college. the others are safely at home.

~eric

Comment

my 475. this thing beats the **** out of a KH-2.

Comment

Model 1 or 2, 750xl, and a solist pro. All USA quality and looks and sound
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'd have to say all the neck thru's. With the Early neck thru pro's as a fav, I like the feel of ebony and binding. However the actual playability of my RR5 is equal.
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

the best i played is my pretty 1992 purple blue fusion plus displayed in the forum.
                      its awesome

greetings for all my friends

Comment

mine is my model 5a. killer player and I only paid $200 dead mint with case. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm... I've never owned an Import Jackson... but there are a lot of nice playing import Charvels out there. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'd have to say my '91 Rhoads Pro.

Comment

Working...
                            X