how is drumcityguitarland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is drumcityguitarland?

good fast service? good condition and everything? i decided on a KVX10 now that it's a MIJ, and they have them with strap, pics and a jackson hat(woo hoo) for 370 shipped, which isnt too bad i dont think. good place to buy? thanks.

Re: how is drumcityguitarland?

Go for it. They are pretty cool guys. They have a decent return policy and they set everything up for you. Alot of people have alot of good things to say about em. If you wanted to shop around, www.onlinestagegear.com would be more than happy to give you a good deal. Just click on the icon at the top of the page.

Comment

DCGL are great, just got a Custom shop from them..I paid and had it within 5 days..and they threw in a bunch of Jackson SWag, pics, strap, strings..etc

Comment

im a bit let down-I called them, they were sold out, and sounded really uninformed when i asked about the MIJ...they said they would have to check on that, and call back in a few weeks..(bleh). and then i called guitarxpress. this loyd guy was maybe the nicest man i've ever talked to when asking a question to a guitar dealer, but he said that he was about sold out, and he imagined that the next shipment would still be india. who sells MIJ kvx10's?

Comment

Working...
        X