King V finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King V finally arrived!

Well, I took some pics, but they look like ass so I'll only post the one pic that didn't turn out like total shite.

The King V, his older cousin a Model 3, my first electric (!) a crappy Hondo 760 I got way back in '83 (I still use this thing!), and the Ibanez T-60 bass. My family is small and impoverished, but we are happy. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Nice happy family there!

Now what's that drawing on the wall over the Peavey!?
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Nice happy family there!

Now what's that drawing on the wall over the Peavey!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

It's a pic my 4 year old daughter drew of "a Barbie princess". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I thought it was hilarious so I put it up. I have lots of her art all over my office/studio.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Cool group! Congrats on the KV! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I swear to God, everybody's got an old Peavey amp lying around somewhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously!

Congrats dude!

Comment

mine is in home now too¡¡ with emgs.. the only problem is some saddle, someone knows whats the best replacement for the bridge¿ the gotoh one?, gibson?¿

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I swear to God, everybody's got an old Peavey amp lying around somewhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously!

Congrats dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't that the truth, hey is that Peavey a "Bravo" they're getting kinda collectable
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Nah, it's a Bandit 112. Decent amp. Gets a great Metallica Black Album sound with the Super Stat channel cranked up.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Those Bandits are great. I used to gig with one, and it played quite nicely in small clubs and such. I couldn't get it turned up much past half way without it starting to fart out though. Maybe with an extension cab it would sound better. Great amps, totally rocksolid too.

Sorry to hijack!

Comment

I have two, and neither one sits around. Well my 5150 sits around the drummers garage when I'm not there, but that doesn't really count.

Comment

Working...
                      X