Ivory RR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivory RR3

Anybody seen the new Sam Ash Catalog with the Ivory RR3 for $599? Beautiful guitar. But is an RR3 really worth that much?
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Ivory RR3

I'm too lazy right now to actually check, but isn't the average retail price around $525? I didn't know that the ivory paint was so special that it's grounds for an upcharge. Does it have pin stripes? Maybe that's it. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Got a link?
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

White paint seems to be an upcharge I guess. I'm looking for a white LP Studio and those always command a higher price over all other colors, even used.

Comment

599? you could probably score a used RR1 for like 300 more dollars

Comment

Thats this price of a RR3. Erie Dess and Crimson Swril are about 636.00 Thats the list price. GC has them for 529.00 retail

Comment

No Link. The catalog says they are coming in September.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yah, that's an RR5 in that pic. Just a bunch of jackasses who don't know their stuff, that's all

Comment

Does that mean they will be selling a white RR5 for 599 USD? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

It seems to me that they just put a pic of an RR5, but advertising a limited run of white RR3s.

Comment

Really? I didn't even read it, just saw the pic and turned the page [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X