new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics

Well I added a new Import (thanks huntindoug) so I figured I would post some updated pics. First is a ibanez s.g. bass, then a v-type, fender showmaster, ps-4 that I stripped and cleared, dx10dfs, and finally the dk-2 swirl. Hopefully the pics show up.

Re: new pics

Nice set of guitars and a nice set up too

Thanks for sharing!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

The natural PS-4 looks delicious! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice. Like the Vandenberg string-through!

Comment

Nice collection. Thanks for sharing. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The natural PS-4 looks delicious! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I had painted that one a couple of times, everything from black to champagne gold, and never really liked it, so I stripped it one last time and decided I liked the wood and cleared it. I put a xn-2 in the bridge a volume and everthing else is just dummy parts. Got a pretty hot sound to it. Thanks for the replies. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice ps-4 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But no JCF on the screen [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I was thinking I should put the screen up but I was cleaning and listening to some tunes so I said screw it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to have a trans blue PS-4, I missed that guitar for a long time after I sold it..
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Nice group! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I have a PS4 as well and they're great guitars. The JT500 isn't so hot, but that can be changed easily. I just wish the neck was a little thicker.
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Love the PS-4. I have one, too. My first Jackson. I love it.
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The finishes on all of them look amazing. And I spot somebody listening to CoB! : P

Comment

playing needled 24/7 on your pc?? heehee nice song!! and ofcourse , nice guitars!

Comment

Great collection!

Comment

Working...
                            X