Kevin Bonds Signature Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kevin Bonds Signature Rhoads

So how does the Seymour Duncan SH-TI1b(Iommi) sound vs. a JB? Does anyone know what the neck specs will be like? And I'm assuming the pentagram inlays are plastic and not MOP?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      A Quebec signature model? All it will do is piss & moan about wanting to separate and govern itself. Sounds like a great guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Quebec City is a beautiful place.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

so it'll have a built in "cry-baby"?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I think Ron's talking about the pentagram logo painted on the body of the guitar...Super Joint Ritual might have it copywritten.

- Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I specifically recall JW saying this about the pot leaf inlay...I wrote it down right away (I have pages of notes...). It's possible that JW got mixed up, as the "pentagram as SJR copyright" theory sure makes more sense! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway....pot leaf is out....it wasn't at NAMM, the pentagram one was....IMO even though Jackson is going for the "evil" thing lately, an illegal drug on the guitar sure wasn't gonna fly...shades of the S-key inlay on Hanneman's ESP as somebody mentioned.

AnywayPt2...I'd rather see no inlays...that ebony sure is purdy!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Ebony on the Bond RR looked so damn black...it almost seemed like it was coated or something...
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Anyway....pot leaf is out....it wasn't at NAMM, the pentagram one was....IMO even though Jackson is going for the "evil" thing lately, an illegal drug on the guitar sure wasn't gonna fly...shades of the S-key inlay on Hanneman's ESP as somebody mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one that thinks both of these guitars would have been fine about five or six years ago when we had a president that didn't give a damn about what was "morally" right or wrong? The 90s were a lot more free and open that we are right now, with the stupid moral watchdogs sticking their nose into everything. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Does anyone know when it comes into stores ?

Comment

Expected delivery date is April. I've got 'em coming... who wants one???

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah, April what they are saying as a 'safe' date.
                  But chances are they will come in sooner.
                  I have a few of each on order as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Of each?? in the sense of: W/ Pot leaves and green bevels after all? *hope*

Comment

The pot leafs aint happening Zerb....There's no way FMIC is going to let that go...
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                      X