• Show
Clear All

Re: EMG HZ microphonic?

C'mon Pete!

You know you can help us here! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

To let you all know. My problem is solved. I took out the pups and wound some sticky 'Leukoplast' tape (for medical purposes, made of cotton fabric) around the mounting springs. These were just like reverb-springs! I cannot believe how controlable this thing is now. Thanks for all the help and kuerbo for posting my soundfile. Hope this sollution can help others in with similar problems.

Comment

I'm glad it's solved IZE.

Weird thing about the pickups springs though [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Something similar ocured to the springs of my Jelly JT580LP trem.

Now post some shreding clips of that pickups!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Let me practice some more decades hehe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I cannot believe what radical upgrade some cloth tape could be?! Next step'll be the pots. I'm fed up with this garbage. But I still love my guitar.

Comment

Yeah, import pots mainly suck these days, i had to change the volume pot of my dxmg too. I love the guitar anyways, she's a keeper to me.

Go practice and then ti the mp3 section! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X