RR24-7 Concept Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR24-7 Concept Series

Just bought one. I could've bought a new computer 4x more powerful than mine.. Nope. WTF was I thinking? I wasn't..

https://ibb.co/c67myRR
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

That's a nice guitar! Desert camo is cool. Wonder if they will do a jungle camo version? And with a case, as well (according to the Jackson site)? Very nice!
    Last edited by RatDog8o8; 12-19-2022, 04:50 PM.
    JS20s bass (black)
    JS30RR guitar (metallic blue)
    RR24 guitar (Maul Red Crackle)

......and a lot more.

Guitar amp - Crate G-60 "mini-stack" with 2 12" Celestions
    Bass amp - Ashdown Engineering "Perfect 10" mini rig

Comment

It does come with a hardshell gigbag, moulded to take the body shape. It wasn't until I got it home, I found out I could've had it for £150 less
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

How is the build quality on it?

Comment

that new computer would have been obsolete in a few years anyway

happy guitar day!

Comment

Awesome, congrats. Would love to get me one of them Korean Jacksons.

Comment

I've previously owned an RR24 (one EMG only, black with yellow bevels, not the limited version), and that didn't have a rough edge to the tip of the rear upper wing like this one. And unless there's a special trick to it, the illuminay inlays don't glow in the dark.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                I've previously owned an RR24 (one EMG only, black with yellow bevels, not the limited version), and that didn't have a rough edge to the tip of the rear upper wing like this one. And unless there's a special trick to it, the illuminay inlays don't glow in the dark.
                The luminlays are just phosphorous dots like in watches i believe you have to charge them with light and they stay lit for some time. But i think mostly they are just selling gimmick.

Comment

Glow in the dark sharkfins would've been a great idea.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Concept series should also be expanded to include other models - Kelly Star and Warrior.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Concept series should also be expanded to include other models - Kelly Star and Warrior.
                      Yeah, or MJ Series or American Series. They are all close in price. I'm sure eventually they may do something like that probably starting with King Vs. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing them expand the Modern Ash models to include the cool shapes: made in Korea and "only" around $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post

Yeah, or MJ Series or American Series. They are all close in price. I'm sure eventually they may do something like that probably starting with King Vs. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing them expand the Modern Ash models to include the cool shapes: made in Korea and "only" around $1500.
                        I much prefer the Concept Series specs. If you tried to get the RR24-7 made in USA, it would be a full whack Custom Shop order. Anyway, it's my first 7 string ever, and am proud to own it.

I did recently enquire about getting a MIJ SL2, and was told I have to wait a whole year. WTF?!

Jackson, if you're watching, I want a concept series Warrior, gloss black finish, 7 string, neckthru, 7 in line pointy headstock, ebony board with white binding on the neck and headstock, Duncan Distortion humbuckers.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I much prefer the Concept Series specs. If you tried to get the RR24-7 made in USA, it would be a full whack Custom Shop order. Anyway, it's my first 7 string ever, and am proud to own it.

I did recently enquire about getting a MIJ SL2, and was told I have to wait a whole year. WTF?!

Jackson, if you're watching, I want a concept series Warrior, gloss black finish, 7 string, neckthru, 7 in line pointy headstock, ebony board with white binding on the neck and headstock, Duncan Distortion humbuckers.
                          Sweetwater has two MJ Soloists in stock, if you are in the US. What about the Concept Soloist?

I'm all for more Warriors. It's frustrating though that Jackson always manages to design new models all wrong: flat-non beveled models, ugly finishes, wrong logo colors, maple fretboards, etc.

My ideal Warrior would be 7 string, 26.5", TOM bridge + end piece, ebony, normal headstock, SD Blackouts pickups, cobalt blue metallic finish, white logo. Made in Indonesia so I can actually afford it.

Comment

Just bought one. I could've bought a new computer 4x more powerful than mine.. Nope. WTF was I thinking? I wasn't..

https://ibb.co/c67myRR
                            If I were to have bought a guitar instead of a faster computer I'd have a lot more guitars instead of a pile of computer crap in the basement.

Comment

guitars keep their value better than computer parts for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X