No announcement yet.

RR24-7 Concept Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a B stock off Reverb. As a bonified USA snob I'm very impressed with this guitar. My Chuck Schuldiner tribute was also built in Korea and they play very fucking nice
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
      Just bought a B stock off Reverb. As a bonified USA snob I'm very impressed with this guitar. My Chuck Schuldiner tribute was also built in Korea and they play very fucking nice
      And on top of that you get better hardware than for example the american series soloist

Comment

Yeah Wilks the lumilay do work well... at least on the Solar's I unfortunately bought... gotta sell them and buy more Korean toys

and yes the hardware is nice. I had to install locking tuners on the Chuck and may even upgrade the bridge
        Hear the universe scream
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

I'd love some of these with Evertune bridges.... Warriors, Kelly's and RR's would be orgasmic.
          Hear the universe scream
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
            Yeah Wilks the lumilay do work well... at least on the Solar's I unfortunately bought... gotta sell them and buy more Korean toys

and yes the hardware is nice. I had to install locking tuners on the Chuck and may even upgrade the bridge
            What's wrong with the Solar?

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post

What's wrong with the Solar?
              I kinda fanboid on the Evertune thing when Ola launched Solar. I really loved how well tuned the guitars stayed and Jackson wasn't (still aren't) offering pointy guitars that didn't cost $7000. After about a year of jamming on just Solar's I pulled a Jackson out of the closet and realized the Solar's didn't play as well as I was thinking... lol
              Hear the universe scream
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

I bought the Concept RR24 and it’s pretty amazing. Top notch build quality. Fretwork is awesome. Couldn’t be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by nmagha View Post
                  I bought the Concept RR24 and it’s pretty amazing. Top notch build quality. Fretwork is awesome. Couldn’t be happier.
                  I've got a B Stock model of this in the crosshairs now!
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

[QUOTE=wrldeatr7;n2550584]

Sweetwater has two MJ Soloists in stock, if you are in the US. What about the Concept Soloist?

I'm all for more Warriors. It's frustrating though that Jackson always manages to design new models all wrong: flat-non beveled models, ugly finishes, wrong logo colors, maple fretboards, etc.

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
                    Made in Indonesia so I can actually afford it.
                    I don't like the concept Soloists. I hate sanded/unfinished tops, the same reason I didn't buy either of those David Davidson Warriors. I would much rather have the MJ SL2, in a nice shiny gloss black finish and proper pointy headstock. I can't get the SL2 because I live in the UK, which is bound by the Brexit bullshit. I'm not sure you'll get an OFR on a MII. Never tried one of those Gotoh floyds, so I can't comment. I agree with those spec's of a cobalt blue concept series Warrior, and I have yet to own a guitar that has Blackouts on it. I hate the X Series too. It all looks half finished.

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The DD Warriors have sick necks... I bought them. Fun to play and the pickups are pretty sweet too
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                      X