Looking for an import Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an import Jackson

Guys. What happened to the Classifieds section? Looks like it's closed off and nobody can access it. I'm looking for a Jackson guitar and don't want to just post it in any section. Where can I post that I'm looking for a particular Import Jackson to buy?

Thanks!

“Platinum Members only may post ads".
    My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

Originally posted by Beotheguitarist1 View Post
      Guys. What happened to the Classifieds section? Looks like it's closed off and nobody can access it. I'm looking for a Jackson guitar and don't want to just post it in any section. Where can I post that I'm looking for a particular Import Jackson to buy?

Thanks!
      I posted what looks to be a MIJ Jackson amber flame top DK2 on Facebook marketplace in the "E-fraid of E-bay" section a couple of days ago. I hate middle pickup recessed tremolo guitars or I would have already snagged it myself.

Got to pay to play in the "Classifieds" but that section has been dead for so long I don't think many are using it anymore.

Here's a link to it also.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9327999814863/

Comment

You'll get someone to message you, it won't be cheap though. Good luck
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          You'll get someone to message you, it won't be cheap though. Good luck
          That's definitely true. Truly getting a "score" involves searching day in and day out for months until the right nugget comes along.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X