Kexm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kexm

I am wondering, is this guitar worth £720 new? Has anyone played one of these? Thoughts?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

What do the non-maple X series sell for?

Comment

Sounds about right in euros.
      The X Series are a good deal. Used to be even better back when they came with brand name pickups.

Comment

Would it be best to have a cavity for the battery box cut out from the rear upper wing or the front lower horn?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Would it be best to have a cavity for the battery box cut out from the rear upper wing or the front lower horn?
          Neither. Just place it in the electronics compartment with a holder/clip/velcro.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            No
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post

Neither. Just place it in the electronics compartment with a holder/clip/velcro.
              Do you have any images of examples I could use instead of just foam?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X