please help me find the part.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post
    I measured it looks like it's 75mm from post to post.

https://ibb.co/LN3BdMR

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11173256962...MAAOSw3ydVvUMS
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

thank you my friend I already have like that one. that's chrome, I'm looking for a silver/grey satin finish one.
      Last edited by Megametal7; 05-13-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post

thank you my friend nut I already have like that one. that's chrome, I'm looking for a silver/grey satin finish one.
        Only people that know me in real life are allowed to call me a nut
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Only people that know me in real life are allowed to call me a nut
          sorry brother, no idea where that came from, I didn't mean to call you anything.

Comment

I think nut was supposed to be "but..."

Comment

Originally posted by chilipeppermaniac View Post
              I think nut was supposed to be "but..."
              People are way too serious on here now. We use to crack on each other all the time "fuck toejam" was a common phrase. Most of the time I'm just cracking a joke. Even if he had called me a nut my panties wouldn't need changed... Now if you're trying to make someone feel beneath you and are degrading, thats a different story. Nothing wrong with letting your hair down though( if you have any)

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

People are way too serious on here now. We use to crack on each other all the time "fuck toejam" was a common phrase. Most of the time I'm just cracking a joke. Even if he had called me a nut my panties wouldn't need changed... Now if you're trying to make someone feel beneath you and are degrading, thats a different story. Nothing wrong with letting your hair down though( if you have any)
                FUCK toejam !!!

Comment

I'm offended that you're not offended and I have a right to be offended.
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

FUCK toejam !!!
                    Happy Halloween, fucknuts!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X