No announcement yet.

NGD - Jackson DX10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor, I really really really like your new DX10D. It looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by chilipeppermaniac View Post
      Razor, I really really really like your new DX10D. It looks amazing.
      Thanks. It was cool and a little weird at the same time coming across the exact same type of guitar I started out with 19 years ago. For the price I just had to snag it.

Thanks for posting yours too. I had never paid that much attention to what factory 2nds look like. I would buy a factory 2nd as long as the price was right.

Comment

For the right price and if it passes my inspection as usual, I'd have zero hesitation buying a guitar like chilipeppermaniac's with the serial number obliterated if I knew enough about the guitar and knew that better than any serial number is the presence of date stamps in the neck pocket and on the neck heel to pinpoint the date.

Also, still praying Mudlark never gets hit by a bus because he never digitized and shared his database of serial numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
          Also, still praying Mudlark never gets hit by a bus because he never digitized and shared his database of serial numbers.
          That's the damn truth. That's why I posted mine because I knew he'd been doing that for a long time.

Comment

I'll post them shortly and maybe someone can add them to the new databases members are working on.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Even though you posted your list in the other thread... I still pray no bus ever hits you! Bravo and thank you!

Comment

Reverse headstock and reverse shark fin inlays
                Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                  For the right price and if it passes my inspection as usual, I'd have zero hesitation buying a guitar like chilipeppermaniac's with the serial number obliterated if I knew enough about the guitar and knew that better than any serial number is the presence of date stamps in the neck pocket and on the neck heel to pinpoint the date.

HAHA Priest @ hit by bus

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                    X