New KV/RR 7 string MG models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KV/RR 7 string MG models

I like the RR for its reverse headstock (great for taking someone's eye out!), but is the RR24MG7 worth £130 more than its KV counterpart? In general, does the KV/RR model balance better than the other? Do you need to counter-balance it with weights attached to the body?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

You mean the RRX24-MG7? According to the Jackson site, it costs the same as the KVX-MG7. But there are some cheaper 7-string X Rhoads, all black with Jackson passive pickups. In my experience, they balance well, no need for weights.

Comment

Apart from the obvioius body shape, the guitars are completely identical, satin black with primer gray bevels, EMG active pickups and yes, on the Jackson website, priced identically. But on the website of my nearest dealer, there's a whacking great £130 difference. That's $150 or more, which is enough to buy a Jackson hardshell case!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
      X