No announcement yet.

Some old import Jackson thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe! Thanks buddy. It's a nice piece and I'm glad to just have it in my collection.

I see you got a nice thingy too! I could dig one of those as well!

Comment

New thingies are always nice.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thingies are nice. I'm glad you like mine.

It looks better now with strings on.

Comment

Sweet!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, I'm beginning to really like this guitar.

Comment

She cleaned up Nicely!

Comment

Thanks, she's well on her way to being ready to rock, or just chill with the other guitars, lol.

From what I'm told she was a one owner guitar from new, he bought it back in the day and kept it the whole time until recently when he put it up for sale, and put temptation in my path. He's glad it went to someone who knows and likes these guitars. Either way, I'm glad to have picked it up.

Comment

Very nice score! I'll give you tree fiddy for that beat up old "JS32"...

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                    Very nice score! I'll give you tree fiddy for that beat up old "JS32"...
                    Thanks for your sweet offer and ordinarily I'm sure I'd take it, but upon searching the interwebs it seems that this is a very, very special JS32. The President of Jackson or someone like that must have wanted a JS32 for personal use so he had this one made at the Paradise Island custom shop as a special order. Wonder Woman herself came back to build this beauty from the best that was available.

Or so it seems......

Comment

Gorgeous.
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Update on the 1991 LTD JS32. I wanted to keep the original JT-590 but gave up due to the intonation screws issue and finally got a new gold Schaller and set her back up and she plays and feels amazing. I will be looking to play this guitar with my band, which is the ultimate test for how comfortable I feel with it.

So here she is today, sporting her new Schaller JT-590!

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
                          Update on the 1991 LTD JS32. I wanted to keep the original JT-590 but gave up due to the intonation screws issue and finally got a new gold Schaller and set her back up and she plays and feels amazing. I will be looking to play this guitar with my band, which is the ultimate test for how comfortable I feel with it.

So here she is today, sporting her new Schaller JT-590!

Dude that is insanely nice. If she plays half as good as she looks she'll stay in the rotation!!!

Comment

That's badass... Never seen one ever!!!
                            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

Dude that is insanely nice. If she plays half as good as she looks she'll stay in the rotation!!!
                              Yes, she plays just as good, at least the way I like it. Low, low action on a dead flat board.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                                That's badass... Never seen one ever!!!
                                They are pretty, pretty, pretty rare indeed. As I said I didn't think I would ever see one, let alone own one. They have been on my radar forever but are like unicorns. I think one guy has two of them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X