Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRX24 Information

Hello everyone,

I bought this guitar a few years ago. It was on sale for some reason at my local guitar center. I picked it up, and couldn't put it down, so I pulled the trigger. Anyway, I am curious about the history of this guitar. At least, the year it was made specifically. I can't really find much since it's just called an "RRX24", which there seems to be a bunch of different versions. I've even checked Jackson catalogs dating back to 2016, and can not find this guitar in it. I am going to keep going deeper on the catalogs, but if anyone can give me any kind of information on this guitar, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Outside of what you can find on say GC, Sweetwater, etc. of course. I don't need specs. I am just curious if there is any kind of story to this guitar, as it looks different than any of the other RRX24 models, and it seems to not be too popular. I am not at home so I just found a picture online of it. I can take more pics when I get home if needed. I do have the serial number: ICJ1607736. It was made in Indonesia.

It's not letting my upload a picture (says I don't have permission), so I will post a link to the guitar:

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson...tric-Guitar.gc

EDIT: I understand on Jacksons website that the year the guitar was made can typically be determined by the serial number. However, I don't know if this holds true with this guitar, as when I try to look up the serial number on jackson.com, it seems to not match up with anything.
    Last edited by anderson4584; 07-14-2020, 02:40 PM.

Made by Cort in 2016.

Could be a special edition for Guitar Center. There have been a couple of those over the years, usually Rhoads models, where they order a unique color/hardware color combination.

Comment

Working...
    X