Left handed JS32 nut width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left handed JS32 nut width

According to the Jackson websites the left handed JS22 and JS32 have a nut width of 1.625" (41.3 mm) instead of the 1.6875" (42.86 mm) of the exact same right handed JS22 and JS32 models. So it seems they made a Lefty bolt on neck with different dimensions. Or...they just made a mistake on their website. Any left handers here on this forum that can confirm this? In my area there are no lefty's in the shops to measure.

Sadly, I wouldn't trust the info on the website...

Take a look at this!

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...-kv/2914413539

After I asked them about it, they removed the "direct mount" part from the title, but in the paragraph about the pickups, they still say that " The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer", so basically saying that they are direct mounted and if you look at the pics, they are clearly ring mounted (and also, that is the reality, because I have that guitar and it is NOT direct mounted). So it might or might not be true... :/Maybe someone on here has one and can measure it for you.

Comment

Got a reply from Fender today. Seems like the Lefty versions of the JS32 really do have a narrower nut width.. Not the answer I was hoping for.
      Last edited by Bas Dooijes; 07-24-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X