Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus G Case?

Hello!

I am a sales rep for Musician's Friend and I have a customer looking for a hardshell case for the Gus G Star Indonesian model. I called Jackson and the case they said that comes with the US made one is the Kelly/Warrior case... But I have found elsewhere online that this case only barely fits and only with modifications. So I thought maybe I could find someone here that has experience with fitting this guitar into that case. Or any other recommendations for a hard case?

Thanks in advance!

I have a GMW star that came with a G&G hard shell case. I have not seen a Gus G model in person but I know the GMW star is modeled after the Jackson and Charvel stars. Getting a G&G hard case would likely be a custom order so not sure how much your customer is looking spend on a case. Another option is a Charvel gig bag for their Desolation series star guitars if your customer doesn't mind a gig bag instead of a hard case. I see those gig bags for sale on Ebay all the time

Comment

I got an "oversized" case from Sweetwater for about 100 bucks that my charvel star fits nicely in. Would probably work as I'm guessing the Gus G is real close to the Charvel DS.
      A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Yes. I got the same case from Sweetwater. Oversized universal Gator case for oddball shapes. I also have a Star in it.

Comment

There's a review on the MF page for the SKB explorer case which states that the Charvel Star fits in it. So if the Charvel Star fits, then I assume the Gus G Star will fit as well...???

Comment

Working...
          X