Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Jackson Warrior Wrmg with a cracked neck

Well another Jackson found it's way into my hands
    It is a Warrior Wrmg with OHSC - i bought it for 180€.
    But it has a cracked neck. Not thru and thru crack, but i think this will be a pain in the ass to fix :/

roll it dice

If you're not comfortable trying to repair it yourself or can't source a reputable luthier, I would suggest try finding a used neck in the Classifieds or eBay (be wary of fakes on eBay).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I will attempt to repair the crack - i am allmost confident it will work
      If the repair doesnt go according to plan, then i will be on the search for a dkmg neck - the reverse headstock would look killer.

Comment

I am glad to report the repair is done and it went without any troubles.
        Do you have any advice on which pickups would be the best suited for trash/death metal tone? The Emg 81/85 just dont work well in this guitar...my Emg equipped Kelly Std crushes it in comparison...even Ps-4 sound better...
        I am shure some of you guys tried some different pickup configurations...

Comment

Have you tried putting the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck. Many people prefer them that way.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats! How did you go about repairing the neck? Any photos of the process, or at least some "after" shots?

Comment

Working...
            X