Verb listing for 90 Warrior Pro Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Customguitars87 View Post
    Yep, that's the one. The best part is he previously had it up on Reverb for $850 back in 2015 or so (which is closer to a fair price, though still kinda high given the condition) and I sent him the link asking why he suddenly decided the guitar is worth nearly $1000 more 3 years later.

He replied and said that the price increase was because he replaced the original pickups with the EMGs (EMG set is worth like $100 used) and had the frets dressed (cost even in NYC where everything is super expensive = $150-ish).

Conclusion: definitely nuts
    Nuts yes !

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
      For that kind of money $3200 I could have Mike Shannon build me the same piece. Slanted fretboard and all.
      lol, good one :-) short scale, slanted fretboard, slanted pickup route? i bet it will be more than five grands or more.
      Last edited by Fus_Pro; 12-07-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Customguitars87 View Post
        Hahaha, this is great. Folks really go off the deep end with these Professional Pros sometimes. They're great guitars, but they are not insanely valuable and should never cost more than a comparable USA model. The Warrior Pros in particular are a bit rarer than the rest but still probably worth around $1000-1100ish used. Here's one that sold a few years ago for under 1K: https://reverb.com/item/513566-jacks...ve-electronics
        i think it's not fair to compare old guitars with many damaged spots/wood cracks with ones in fairly good condition.
        imo 3200 is way overpriced, but i would'nt be surprised if someone snags it for two grands.

Comment

[QUOTE=Fus_Pro;1679899]i think it's not fair to compare old guitars with many damaged spots/wood cracks with ones in fairly good condition.
          imo 3200 is way overpriced, but i would'nt be surprised if someone snags it for two grands.[

$1700 for someone who.wants it that bad.
          I paid $1700 for a MINT 1994 King V Pro Dave Mustaine Signature. Again a signature. That was crazy $$ but like the Warrior you never see them. Also because it came out before the Kv1.
          So to say $3200 is crazy yes it is...
          To say $2000 is a good price I have to disagree .Based off of what I wrote about my Mustaine Pro. Again a signature.
          The Warrior Pro Professional at the best is worth $1400 tops and that is not coming from a buyers perspective but market value . Also from previous listings that were sold.
          Keeping in mind these Pros new never sold over $2,200 Kushin Gakki Pros
          Check out this black 90 Warrior Pro 2 years ago sold for $1k
          https://imgur.com/a/8qdpvhZ
          Last edited by Jackrippedv; 12-07-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Sooner or later you'll stumble across one in a pawn shop at a great price, because "we just can't seem to sell them there pointy git-tars around here!"
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

[QUOTE=Jackrippedv;1679903]
              Originally posted by Fus_Pro View Post
              i think it's not fair to compare old guitars with many damaged spots/wood cracks with ones in fairly good condition.
              imo 3200 is way overpriced, but i would'nt be surprised if someone snags it for two grands.[

$1700 for someone who.wants it that bad.
              I paid $1700 for a MINT 1994 King V Pro Dave Mustaine Signature. Again a signature. That was crazy $$ but like the Warrior you never see them. Also because it came out before the Kv1.
              So to say $3200 is crazy yes it is...
              To say $2000 is a good price I have to disagree .Based off of what I wrote about my Mustaine Pro. Again a signature.
              The Warrior Pro Professional at the best is worth $1400 tops and that is not coming from a buyers perspective but market value . Also from previous listings that were sold.
              Keeping in mind these Pros new never sold over $2,200 Kushin Gakki Pros
              Check out this black 90 Warrior Pro 2 years ago sold for $1k
              https://imgur.com/a/8qdpvhZ
              i didn't say it's a good price.
              also that pictured warrior didn't sell. it was only listet for a few days. the guy still has it, i had contact with him, he now wants around 1500, but probably doesn't want to sell right now.

Comment

I am starting to think that I've been very lucky with mine.

Midnight Metallic Blue, with case and even its original tags. Paid 500 Euros, it's about 560/570 Dollars.

Very good conditions for the years, only few minor dents in the edges of the tails and some lines in the back caused by the belt buckle.
                Unfortunately it had no longer its original pickups; I installed a pair of Duncans immediately.

Comment

One was just listed by a pawn shop in Gatineau, QC, Canada.

Kijiji ad listing: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitare/gati...ationFlag=true

Facebook Marketplace ad listing: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...roduct_details

Ad description:

En excellente condition. Passez nous voir nous sommes situé au 374 rue Notre Dame nous avons plusieurs autre articles comme celui-ci en magasin. Nous sommes ouvert de 10h00 et 17h30 du lundi au vendredi et le samedi de 10h00 à 17h00.
                  Google Translated:

In excellent condition. Come visit us we are located at 374 Notre Dame street we have several other items like this one in store. We are open from 10:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday and Saturday from 10:00 to 17:00.
                  CAD$1,850.00 = USD$1,388.70

Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 12-08-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

As usual, Priest with the great finds. Too bad they are almost always in Canada :P

Comment

Show me a way I can easily broadly search all of Craigslist across all of USA (instead of just by small areas) and I will post Craigslist finds and "deal alerts" all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                        Show me a way I can easily broadly search all of Craigslist across all of USA (instead of just by small areas) and I will post Craigslist finds and "deal alerts" all day long.
                        Old CList app you could search by state. Spent a few hours to.go thru all states for a search. Would be nice to see a wide search..

Comment

Also the seller for that $3200 warrior took out of his discription "no offers to Serious offers""

Comment

imo 3200 is way overpriced, but i would'nt be surprised if someone snags it for two grands.
                            Well, the Kelly I was talking about is priced at $1700 and the Warrior mentioned is priced at $3200, so I wasn't comparing them at all...I was just saying that both are ridiculously overpriced (which they pretty indisputably are).

No one on Earth is going to pay $3200 for any Professional Pro. Just ain't gonna happen. There's really no benefit to buying a Professional Pro over a USA, as they are effectively almost the same guitar...and you can get minty USA Warriors at the $2K mark. The main draw of the Professional Pro series in the first place is that you can grab one usually for under $1,000 and have effectively the same guitar that buying a $2,000 USA model would get you (ebony board, real pearl inlays, high quality Floyd, etc).

i didn't say it's a good price.
                            also that pictured warrior didn't sell. it was only listet for a few days. the guy still has it, i had contact with him, he now wants around 1500, but probably doesn't want to sell right now.
                            https://reverb.com/item/513566-jacks...ve-electronics

https://reverb.com/item/3392201-jack...pro-1990-black

Reasonably priced Warrior Professional Pros ^
                            Last edited by Customguitars87; 12-10-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                              https://www.searchtempest.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
                                Shortly after I made my last reply, I suddenly realized I should try to Google a method to search all of Craigslist. SearchTempest was probably one of the better, most effective engines I found. Thanks.

Of all the Craigslist search engines I found, what they had in common was the lack of photos and prices UNLESS you click on the links, which is a tedious way of searching quickly for deals. I'm not computer savvy, but I can't understand why nobody thought to develop an engine that shows nationwide listings with photos and prices automatically displayed, similar to the way normal Craigslist in your local area displays photos and prices. Has anyone found a search engine like that before?

Comment

Working...
                                X